Never has it been more important for accountants to be at the peak of their mental fitness. This webinar is designed to help you and your colleagues learn how to overcome the mental challenges presented by the current crisis and learn how simple tactics can help improve productivity, keep focused and reduce anxiety.
- Luke Doherty, Mindfulness coach for the highly successful Harlequins rugby team and sought after by corporate clients to establish mindful programs for executive teams
- Alastair Barlow FCCA, founding partner of flinder, a hat trick winner at the Accounting Excellence Awards 2019
- Dan Richards, Strategic Partnerships Director, MyFirmsApp
Mental performance is undeniably correlated to business performance, and your clients are no doubt turning to you for advice on improving their business performance in these challenging times.
Just like its widely shared predecessor, the COVID 19 E-book, our guide to ‘Reaching Peak Mental Fitness’ has been designed to be completely editable. Simply add your own branding (and delete our intro page) and share with your colleagues and clients to help support them in these difficult times.
The e-book contains:
- An introduction to mindfulness from Harlequins International Rugby Team Mindfulness Coach, Luke Doherty
- The role of mindfulness in the workplace
- Techniques to enhance performance and wellbeing
- Supporting the wellbeing of employees
- Attaining peak mental fitness
- A directory of useful links and additional resources